To celebrate St. Patrick's Day, my son made a print of Shamrocks to hang in our kitchen.
1. Gather all your materials.
2. Put some green paint on a tray.
3. Rubber-band the three corks together to create your 'stamp.'
4. Allow your child to dip the corks into the paint and stamp onto the paper to create shamrocks.
5. Paint the stems of the shamrocks with a brush.
Crafty Morning's Apple Shamrock Stamp Craft for St. Patrick's Day
The Pinterested Parent's St. Patricks Day Crafts
Looking for more St. Patrick's Day Crafts and Ideas?
We made snakes and shamrocks to hang in our window!