For a quick craft, I decided to make toilet paper roll chicks with my two littles.
- toilet paper roll
- yellow paint
- orange construction paper or orange craft foam
- craft feathers
- googly eyes
- paint brushes
1. Gather all materials.
2. Paint toilet paper rolls yellow. My son and daughter used both paint brushes and finger painted.
3. While drying, cut out beaks. Just small triangles will do.
4. After your paint has dried, glue on googly eyes, beak, and feathers.
5. If you wish, you can attach construction paper feet.
ResourcesCrafty Kids at Home's Spring Chick Craft
Happy Hooligan's Toilet Roll Peeps
Free Kids Craft's Paper Loop Chick
These look adorable!