For a quick craft, I decided to make toilet paper roll chicks with my two littles. I think these make a great craft for the spring season, learning about chickens, or Easter time.
- toilet paper roll
- yellow paint
- orange construction paper or orange craft foam
- craft feathers
- googly eyes
- paint brushes
1. Gather all your materials.
2. Paint toilet paper rolls yellow. My son and daughter used both paint brushes and finger painting.
3. While the paint is drying, cut out the beaks. Just small triangles will do.
4. After your paint has dried, glue on googly eyes, the beak, and feathers.
5. If you wish, you can attach construction paper feet.
Happy Hooligan's Toilet Roll Peeps
Free Kids Craft's Paper Loop Chick