- paper plates
- googly eyes
- yellow construction paper
- orange construction paper
- yellow paint
- paint brushes
1. Gather all materials.
2. Paint paper plate yellow.
3. While paper plate is drying, cut out yellow circle for face and orange beak and feet for the chick.
3. After paper plate is dry, glue yellow circle, eyes, and beak onto paper plate.
4. Select several feathers and tape onto back of paper plate.
5. Tape feet onto the back of the paper plate.
About A Mom's Paper Plate Chick Craft
Clare's Little Tots' Paper Plate Chick
Image from Clare's Little Tots Page
The Madehouse's Paper Plate Hand Print Chick
These books about chickens look really cute. We haven't read them, so please comment if you have enjoyed them.