Our children love creating puppets, so we made our own paper bag goat puppets recently.
1. Gather all your materials.
2. We glued all the pieces onto the face first and then glued it onto the bag. You could glue the face onto the bag and then complete the steps. Cut a goatee for your goat. Glue it onto the bottom of the face.
3. Glue on the eyes for your goat.
4. Glue on the ears. (I also added a piece of tape to help secure them during puppet play.)
5. Glue the goat's face onto the paper bag.
6. After the glue dries, the puppet is all ready for your puppet show!