- paper plates
- pink paint
- paint brushes
- googly eyes
- pink construction paper
- black construction paper
- pink pipe cleaners
2. Paint the paper plates.
3. While paint is drying, cut out round face, nose, ears, feet and hooves from pink and black construction paper.
4. After the paint is dried, glue construction paper pieces onto the paper plate.
5. Glue googly eyes onto your pig's face.
6. Curl the pipe cleaner to make the pig's tail and then tape it onto the back of the plate.
7. Don't forget to add your child's name and date to the back of the paper plate.
- The Baker Twins' Pig Craft
- Activity Bucket's Paper Plate Pig Craft
- Living on a Latte's Paper Plate Farm Animals