- milk container (plastic gallon or half gallon)
- craft foam
- glue (I prefer to use a 'tacky' glue)
- lights (optional)
1. Drink milk.
2. Wash out milk container and allow to completely dry.
3. Remove labels. (Sometimes it is easier to do this when the container is still wet.)
4. Create a template for eyes, a nose, and a mouth.
5. Cut pieces from foam.
6. Attach to milk container.
7. Cut out small hole on back near bottom for lights.
Safety Note: Be careful about leaving lights on inside your snowman to prevent any fires.
I made a few pieces to create a Frosty the Snowman and Mrs. Frosty for our front step.
To keep them in place, you could place rocks inside of them or tie them down. I tied our three to the railing.