Do you enjoy Bible journaling? Perhaps you are looking for a new way to journal with your Bible? Bethany House Publishers has released a new book by Tara-Leigh Cobble to accompany The Bible Recap: A One-Year Guide to Reading and Understanding the Entire Bible. The Bible Recap Journal: Your Daily Companion to the Entire Bible is based on a chronological reading plan for you to record what you learn as you read the Bible.
About the Journal
The Bible Recap Journal is a 384-page paperback book where each day of the year has one page devoted to it. It opens with instructions on how to use the journal and additional tools you can use while you journal through the Bible.
It is recommended to start at thebiblerecap.com and then complete the following steps each day:
- Complete your daily Bible reading.
- Use the journal during your reading – write down where you see God's attributes in today's reading.
- Use The Bible Recap Study Guide (find my review here: Book Review of The Bible Recap Study Guide).
- Listen to the podcast or read The Bible Recap book (read my review).
- Use the weekly discussion guide.
- Things I loved/learned/noticed
- Questions/things I want to research
- God Shot (where you see God on display in your daily reading)