Sunday, April 8, 2018

Journaling through the Bible: Psalms Part One


Besides reading through the Bible, I started a 181-day Psalms and Proverbs reading plan. Last week, I tried my hand at some more lettering using a variety of pens and markers. 




These hyacinths were too beautiful not to cut and bring inside Friday to help decorate the table for my mom's birthday dinner. I liked the photograph I snapped so much, I used it as a background when creating an image with the YouVersion Bible App on my phone.


I hope everyone had a good week. My week was going rather well (re-organized some boxes in the basement, got the rest of my books onto our new bookshelf, made a nice dinner for my mom's birthday) until a toothache struck. Hopefully by the end of the day Monday, I will have a dentist's appointment. Please keep me your prayers for a speedy fix and quick recovery. Thank you. 

I linked up with the following blog(s): 







4 comments:

  1. Nice job on the lettering! Hope you're able to get that toothache looked after!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...wish they looked more like the example in my book but with practice they will. And hoping to have an appt either Friday or Monday.

      Delete
  2. good work on the lettering, continued practice will get you the result you want. :) I like how you did the Psalm 52 one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I wish I could figure how why sometimes one letter is easy - and then the next time I have trouble with it. Just need to keep practicing.

      Delete