After peeling and cutting the potatoes, you line them along the bottom.
Then I used fresh baby carrots and cut them in half.
After I added some frozen vegetables and let it cook for 6 to 8 hours on low. After cooking for about 6 hours, I did cut up the chicken to make sure if thoroughly cooked. Please remember to to check the temperature of your chicken before serving.
Here is the finished product. I recommend serving it with rolls.
- 2-3 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup (or cream of mushroom soup)
- 1 can of milk/water
- 3-4 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- bag of frozen veggies (I have used mixed veggies and just corn)
- seasoning to taste (salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder)
- celery (optional)