While we are crafting our way through the alphabet, we made trees for the letter T. My 4-year-old son and 2-year-old daughter were very excited about picking the colors of the background, leaves, and 'fruit.'
1. Gather all the materials.
2. Trace and cut out your letter T and tree top. If your children are proficient with scissors, have them help you.
3. Glue on the tree top. (We glued on the letter T first but the letter ended up lost under the tree top so I recommend this step first.)
5. Glue on the pom-poms (to represent leaves and fruit) and if you have any other leaves cut out. I had some leaf scrapbook paper left over from another project which was perfect for this one.
6. Allow to dry and then display.