Let's Learn about Lions
1. Gather all your materials.
2. Cut out the pieces you need – the mane, eyes, ears, nose, and mouth.
3. Glue the mane onto the black construction paper.
4. Color the face of your lion (the coffee filter).
5. Glue on the eyes, nose, and mouth.
6. Glue the face onto the black construction paper and then glue on the ears.
Fun Books to Read
Looking for more animal-themed crafts?
Our children have made several crafts while studying animals. We have put together the life cycle of a butterfly, designed giraffes, and made dog paper bag puppets.