- Toilet Paper Rolls (2 needed for one set of ornaments)
- Green Paint
- Paint Brush
- Googly Eyes
- Materials for masks (tissue paper, felt, construction paper, ribbon)
- Ribbon (for hanging)
- Hole Punch
1. Gather materials.
2. Paint toilet paper rolls (inside and outside).
4. Cut material for masks.
5. Glue masks onto toilet paper rolls.
6. Glue googly eyes onto masks.
7. Punch holes in top of toilet paper rolls.
8. Cut and then tie ribbon for hanging through holes.
9. Hang on tree.
My husband was a fan of the cartoon, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle so when I saw Happy Hooligan's craft, I knew it would be perfect for my son to make for him. As we were already painting some toilet paper rolls green for trees, this was a breeze to add a few more to be painted.
There are lots of different Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Ornament crafts to make for your tree. Check out these three different options.
Personally, I have seen a few minutes of the original series but haven't really watched any of the sequels or reboots. There is a huge selection on Amazon of DVDs as well as toys. (affiliate links)