Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Crafts: Father's Day Necktie Card

Front of Children's Father's Day Card


My son, daughter, and I made a very simple Father's Day Card for my husband this weekend. I love being able to create crafts from materials that I have on hand in the house.

Materials 

If you make a purchase through one of the links, I may earn a small commission at no cost to you. 
Steps 

1. Gather all your materials. 

Materials for the project; construction paper, markers, glue


2. After selecting what color construction paper your children want to use for their cards, fold the paper in half to make a card. 

3. Draw or trace the shape of a necktie on the inside of the card (or the front of the card if you wish).

Drawing of necktie on inside of Children's Card

4. Tear or cut up pieces of tissue paper to glue inside the necktie design. 

Making the Necktie craft

5. Write Happy Father's Day on the front of the card and sign the inside. Don't forget to include the date so Daddy will remember when he received the homemade card from his children. 


Front of Father's Day Card



2 comments: