Sunday, May 6, 2018

Journaling through the Bible: 2 Kings

Bible, Sketchbook, and Bible Journaling book


A sampling of the verse from 2 Kings 17:39: 

"But the Lord your God you shall fear; and 

He will deliver you from the hand of all your enemies." 


Verse from 2 Kings 17:39; Bible Journaling
In A Mom's Quest to Teach's NKJV Beautiful Word Bible from Zondervan 

Verse 2: Kings 17:39
Created using YouVersion App

Bible Verse 2 Kings 17:39 with a floral background
Photograph by A Mom's Quest to Teach; created using Canva

I did not publish a Journaling Through the Bible post the past two Sundays due to life circumstances. On the 22nd we celebrated our daughter's third birthday with a family party. Unfortunately, I was still feeling the effects from my dental appointment on the 29th. 

Thank you for being patient with me. 

This week I linked up with the following blog(s): 







No comments:

Post a Comment