Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Wordless Wednesday: Roadside America


Please excuse my using older photographs from a trip to Roadside America but I was recently reorganizing my online photos and rediscovered them. We are actually hoping to make a return visit this summer so our son can see it now that he is older and our daughter can see it for the first time. 

Update 2021: Sadly Roadside America has closed its doors and over the past several months has sold and auctioned its property. 









I joined up with the following blog(s): 







7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful place to visit. If you hadn't pulled out your old photographs I'd never have learned about the place. Thanks for sharing. Hopefully, we will get there at some point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try to visit sooner rather than later - they are planning on selling but to a like-minded owner who will keep it open. They share info on their Facebook page.

      Delete
  2. omg I had know idea such a place existed. It's totally awesome. I would love to see such a place, but above said they're selling the place??? awwww it would be such a waste to shut down such beauty! Following you on your social networks that I could find on this page anyway... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have posted that they want to sell to a like-minded person. Not sure that is possible. They said they have no plans in the near future to close. I am glad I was able to visit as my mom remembers going there when she was young.

      Delete
  3. What a brilliant place and so quaint heheh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is interesting. They also had some exhibits on PA history.

      Delete
  4. This sounds like a great place to spend some time! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete