Friday, November 6, 2015

Starting a New Project

Image of notebook with text: Staring a New Project

I have been contemplating what to write in my very first blog post. Do I introduce myself? Explain why I want to start this new project? Should I write about my journey to picking a blog name? What are my goals for this project?

Questions fill most of my life as a mom and a teacher. I question how to do things best for my family and myself. I review choices and decisions regularly.

Maybe that is the real reason why I have decided to start this new project. To work through thoughts, to express my joy and sadness in being a mom, to share crafts and lessons, and to voice my ideas on various topics.

In the end, who really knows where this quest will lead me. I just hope to become a better person because of the journey.


Sharing What We Love: image of crafts and products reviewed on blog

Updated: July 2018

As I look back on where this quest has taken me, I see that I have grown as a parent and teacher. We have made the decision to homeschool so many of my posts have been centered around that idea and the products available to homeschooling families. I have also regained my love of reading so I have starting blogging more about books that might interest moms (and not just those for children).

Thank you for joining me on this quest. I look forward to many more years with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment