My daughter is working on learning the letters of the alphabet so we have been completing a number of letter-themed crafts. To go along with a holiday lesson, I created this door craft for her and her brother to complete.
- construction paper
- glue sticks
- school glue
- buttons (or another material for the door knob)
- wreath sticker (optional)
- snowflakes (optional)
- deer sticker (optional)
1. Gather all materials.
3. Glue the letter D onto a piece of construction paper.
4. Glue on the door. Be sure to only glue a stripe onto the paper to create a hinge so the door can be opened and closed. Glue on the doorknob. We recycled buttons for our door knobs.
5. If you wish to decorate the craft for Christmas, add a wreath and other holiday decor.
6. For a winter time D is for Door craft, add snowflake sequins.