1. Gather all materials. If your children are using scissors, they can help cut out the shapes.
|Pieces needed to go with the letter B.|
2. Color the letter B. (My son drew on his own face along with arms and legs when he was looking at my sample that I created.)
3. Attach the hair with glue or glue sticks.
4. Attach the chef's hat with glue or glue sticks.
5. Attach the eyes with glue or glue sticks.
6. Attach the mustache with glue or glue sticks.
7. Display your child's artwork.
- SchoolhouseTeachers.com's ABC: What Will I Be?
- This Reading Mama's Learning the Alphabet: Letter B Printable Pack (I used her letter B from the packet. The packet contains lots of other useful activities. We have done some of them from other letter packets.)
Looking for more Letter Crafts?
Our family has created some cute letter crafts using alligators, sheep, and construction as inspiration.