Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Wordless Wednesday: Saturday Book Sale

Bookshelves


Books in boxes

Bookshelves


Looking in pond with waterwheel for fishes

Waterwheel at fish pond

Stack of books
Some of the books we bought at the sale!

Our son was very excited when a box arrived this past week containing our newest review items. Look for my review in July on the Bible Study Guide for All Ages.

Bible Study Guide for All Ages MaterialsBible Study Guide for All Ages Materials

I linked up with the following blog(s):






2 comments:

  1. I miss local used book stores. We don't really have one around here anymore. The closest we get are used book sales. I've moved to buying my used books online, but I miss going through the shelves and discovering old friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Used book sales are always so much fun. That fish pond looks pretty cool. Thanks for linking up at Life at Rossmont. :)

    ReplyDelete