Do you need some adventurous super heroes to save the day? Your children can create their very own Wonder Woman Paper Bag Puppet to help them fight evil and protect innocents.
- Brown paper lunch bags
- Red Construction Paper
- Blue Construction Paper
- White Glue
- Glue Sticks
- Googly Eyes
Our children love making paper bag puppets!
1. Gather all your materials.
2. I pre-cut the shapes but you could create a template and have your children trace and cut out the necessary shapes for your puppet together. You will need to have hair, a crown, belt, star, top, skirt, and bodice piece cut for the Wonder Woman puppet.
3. Attach the hair to the back of the brown paper bag with your glue stick.
4. Attach the next pieces starting with the top and skirt. Then glue on the yellow bodice piece.
5. Attach the belt next onto top of the skirt and top.
6. Next glue on the crown and star.
7. Glue on the googly eyes. We used white glue for the googly eyes.
8. The last step is to draw on the nose and mouth.
9. After the glue has dried, your child can play with their Wonder Woman puppet and save the world!
Another option would be to paint the brown paper bag blue for the skirt and red for the top and then glue on the pieces to create your Wonder Woman puppet.
Looking for more crafts?
We have made a number of paper bag puppets including goats, dogs, and hippos.