Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Wordless Wednesday: England

Text: Wordless Wednesday England; background image of Tower of London

I have recently started going through the photo albums my mom kept from our many vacations together before I graduated from college. If you have been reading my blog for a while, you may know that I am a fan of the history of England. In fact, I have shared several posts on Henry VIII and Elizabeth I. I had the chance to visit England in the late 1990s. Here are a few of our photographs, scanned and edited. 

Tower of London

Text: Wordless Wednesday: A Mom's Quest to Teach; Stonehenge photograph

River in Salisbury


Queen Victoria Statue


1 comment:

  1. Nice photos I have lived in central London all my life there is a nice canal near me the Regents canal and Little Venice :-)

    Have a safetastic week :-) 😷😷😷

    ReplyDelete