- paper plates
- googly eyes
- yellow construction paper
- orange construction paper
- yellow paint
- paint brushes
1. Gather all the materials.
2. Paint the paper plate yellow.
3. While the paper plate is drying, cut out a yellow circle for the face and an orange beak and feet for the chick.
3. After the paper plate is dry, glue the yellow circle, eyes, and beak onto the paper plate.
4. Select several feathers and tape them onto the back of the paper plate.
5. Tape the feet onto the back of the paper plate.
6. Display your child's artwork!
Looking for more Spring Crafts?
Why not make a paper plate pig or a letter s sheep? Your children can even create a lamb mask using a paper plate. So many cute ideas!
About A Mom's Paper Plate Chick Craft
Clare's Little Tots' Paper Plate Chick
The Madehouse's Paper Plate Hand Print Chick