Sunday, May 27, 2018

Journaling through the Bible: Eleazar

Bible journaling supplies

A little over a week ago I had the name Eleazar stuck in my head. I don't know why - especially since I had finished up the books of the Bible in which he is discussed a while ago. Eleazar is the third son of Aaron, successor to his father as high priest, and chief of the Levites.

After doing a bit of research, I learned that the name Eleazar can mean "God has helped." Maybe a message is being sent to me?

Eleazar #biblejournaling


I am going to share some of the verses in which Eleazar is mentioned in the Bible. With the exception of the water sunset photograph, the images are photographs I took of my plants in our garden.

Quote from Exodus

Numbers

Numbers

Joshua

I linked up with the following blog(s): 








No comments:

Post a Comment