Sunday, May 13, 2018

Journaling through the Bible: Galatians 6:7



Been a rather busy week. How was your week? 


We are part of the Homeschool Review Crew, so I have been working with our children reviewing several different products. Each day our four year-old son works on Reading Kingdom (you can read my review here), Home School Navigator, as well as new ventures with ARTistic Pursuits, and working on crafts with his sister. Our daughter is helping us review PandaParents. The entire family is learning more about holidays with Silverdale Press. As you can see, we have a lot going on!

Here is some journaling I did with Galatians 6:7. I have to admit, I really like using photographs of flowers from my garden as a background for the Bible verses.




I pray that Mother's Day finds you happy. 

I linked up the following blog(s):







2 comments: