Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Wordless Wednesday Start of Autumn

Text: Wordless Wednesday: Start of Autumn; background of leaves clip art; logo of A Mom's Quest to Teach


Dice; place value dice and fractions dice
Dice that I bought my husband as a birthday gift. 

Letter D - dragon and dog built with plastic number rods
Lessons from My Father's World

birthday card with tree and Dad written on it
Birthday card for my husband from our son

Polar bear Lego; Batman Lego car
Polar bear fighting crime with Batman

cover of The Haunting at Bonaventure Circus by Jaime Jo Wright
Latest book - review coming soon!

 Text: Wordless Wednesday; A Mom's Quest to Teach; background of leaves

3 comments:

  1. I love this fun eclectic group of photos. My oldest would love the dice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. I love your close up photo's. Thank you for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete