Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Wordless Wednesday: The Nutcracker Ballet Ornaments

 Text: Wordless Wednesday: The Nutcracker Ballet Ornaments; logo of A Mom's Quest to Teach; graphic of Xmas Gifts

These ornaments are favorites from my childhood! 

Nutcracker Ballet wooden ornaments

Nutcracker Ornament boxes
  
Text: Wordless Wednesday; A Mom's Quest to Teach



Soldier wooden ornament

Nutcracker and Mouse Prince wooden ornaments

Clara, Sugar Plum Fairy, Nutcracker wooden ornaments

Nutcracker ornament box description








6 comments:

  1. They are beautiful. How impressive that you still have the boxes. When my Mom down sized I inherited her tree and ornaments which included some from my Grandmother but they never kept boxes. I do now and have them packed separately from the old ornaments so they don't break them.

    I love ornaments that tell a story or have special memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love nutcrackers, they are all so unique and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea with those tiny wooden little ornaments... less chance of breaking, cute, doesn't take up so much room... hmmmmm... I may have to think about that. I'm down sizing my Christmas decorations. I have so much you wouldn't believe it. hahaha Have a great day! Your tree with the ornaments looks adorable. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked them heheh!

    Have a nutcrackingtastic safe week 😷😷😷

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Nutcracker collection! My girls have collected nutcrackers for years and this set of the ballet characters just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete