Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Wordless Wednesday: Gettysburg of the Past

Text: Wordless Wednesday: Gettysburg of the Past; background image of cannons

In this week's Wordless Wednesday, I want to share photographs from a trip to Gettysburg, PA, in the late 1990s. Don't be surprised if you visit the town and these sites and attractions are no longer there or that they have changed drastically! 

If you want to read more about Gettysburg, be sure to check out my posts on the battle, Chamberlain, Pickett, and my first Wordless Wednesday: Gettysburg post.

photograph of balloon diorama in Gettysburg

photograph of shops in Gettysburg

photograph of Gettysburg National Cemetery entrance

photograph of NC Gettysburg Monument


Photograph of 13th NJ volunteers monument in Gettysburg


3 comments:

  1. Nice post I liked that street looks so quaint thanks for the tour :-)

    Have a triptastic safe week 😷😷😷

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. I have never been there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Gettysburg. One of my favorite places. The monuments are incredible.

    ReplyDelete