After a bit of a hiatus, I am participating in another Blogging Through the Alphabet series on A Mom's Quest to Teach. After I finished my series on the American Civil War with Z is for Zouaves, I deliberated about what topic or theme I would like to do next. At one time, I thought about writing about World War I or crafts for children's books. But, since I have found myself very busy of late due to work, homeschooling, and family obligations, I decided to stick to one of my favorite subjects. I will be writing another series on the American Civil War.
For this series, I already have some topic ideas including:
- Billy Yank and Johnny Reb (thanks to the books by Bell I. Wiley) as inspiration
- Devil's Den
- Harriet Tubman
- Frederick Douglass
- Andrew Johnson
- North Star
- Uncle Tom's Cabin
- Your post must be family-friendly. We have the right to remove any posts that are inappropriate.
- When linking up, you agree to give us permission to share your post or a photo in any future blog posts and social media shares.
- Please link back to the host's or co-host's blog, and (if you want) use the image.
- If you can, check out a few other posts in the link-up and leave some comment love.
- Please make sure your posts relate to the alphabet or blogging through the alphabet in some way.
- The link-up will be available for one week for each letter.
- Last of all, have fun. If you can't join for one week, don't stress. Just join next time, and enjoy!