For the letter E, creating an Enderman was such a simple idea for our family.
- Black construction paper
- Purple construction paper
- Brown construction paper
- Glue sticks
- Crayons or markers
1. Gather all of your materials.
2. Glue the E onto your black construction paper.
3. Glue the Enderman's head onto the letter E at the top.
5. Glue the legs of the Enderman onto the letter E (at the bottom).
6. Glue the arms of the Enderman onto the letter E (at the middle point).
7. Glue brown pieces of construction paper to represent dirt blocks onto the letter E (at the bottom). (You can also use yellow for sand or gray for gravel.)
8. Glue the eyes of the Enderman onto your project.
9. Display the Enderman in your home without making direct eye contact with him.
You might also be interested in my post about Let's Plays and Minecraft.